Geert Vinaskov wrote:
- Then remove 5 advanced feats from your available advanced feats, at random
- Then draw 5 random advanced feats from a single unchosen character.
Wait, so we both
- need to store the feat decks by-character,
- but then mash all unused ones in a particular game together for random draw,
- then sort that back out again afterwards to prepare for next game?
Holy unviable as fuck batman.
Edit: Ah, can't read. Extra feats come from a single character, so dash out lines 2 and three. Then it's just dangerous (as per Jettosan's post), but not outright insane.
If you try it, I'd skip the remove cards bit, characters may not need *all* of their advanced feats, but they absolutely need some specific ones.