Subject: This game is like a knife fight in a phone booth... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
CARL SKUTSCH
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Agricola, Sekigahara, Concordia, Innovation, COOKIE!!! (and Guinness)
badge
SANJURO: You're all tough, then? GAMBLER: What? Kill me if you can! SANJURO: It'll hurt.
mbmbmbmbmb
...except that one of you has a chainsaw and the other one has a toilet bowl plunger but neither of you is sure who has which and grumpy girl scouts keep opening the door and asking if they can sell you some cookies or kick you where it counts and you're not sure which is the better choice or if you have enough prestige to afford any s'mores and would someone please turn off the pounding death metal music they're piping into the booth?!?

I mean, sure, it's fun, but fun like watching your mother-in-law surrounded by hungry sharks as you dog paddle in the ocean next to her.

I'm in a game right now over at boardgamearena and both of us are sure that the other guy is totally destroying them. I'm just hoping one of us can afford to build Socrates because I want to strangle that guy.

I'd give Polis a 10 but I dock it a point for making my brain hurt. Also I think it gave me piles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Ransom
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
This Memorial Day weekend, do not thank a veteran. Say a prayer of thanks for those in our military who gave their last full measure of devotion, and all their tomorrows, so that we could enjoy today and all OUR tomorrows.
mbmbmbmbmb
Best Review Ev-ah.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Harvie
Scotland
Troon
Ayrshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Fantastic review Carl I think you've persuaded me to get this Game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.