Popular Tags: [View All]
Robb Minneman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Jackasses? You let a whole column get stalled and strafed on account of a couple of jackasses? What the hell's the matter with you?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm spending way too much time on the commute these days, and would love to mix that up with some podcast listening on Armada. I've already found Fire When Ready, which is infrequently updated. (But he's around my neck of the woods, which is nifty.)

Can I please get some recommendations for good Armada podcasts to listen to? Help me, Boardgamegeek Hive Mind, you're my only hope.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baier
United States
Grand Forks
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ICYMI here's the podcast section of the game's page.

I don't have any recommendations, unfortunately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Minneman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Jackasses? You let a whole column get stalled and strafed on account of a couple of jackasses? What the hell's the matter with you?
mbmbmbmbmb
elucidarian wrote:
ICYMI here's the podcast section of the game's page.

I don't have any recommendations, unfortunately.

I did not know that there was a podcast page on every game entry here on the 'Geek. You learn something new every day. Thanks!

However, those are all general-purpose podcasts, and not ones specifically devoted to Armada. I'm looking for Armada-specific podcasts, please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheal
United States
Kosse
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Intensify Forward Firepower.

Part of wwpd network.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.