Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
Sorry.
The artwork for the character cards makes me cringe.
Looks like they used their high school buddies for some of the models. yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Bishop
United States
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Counterpoint: I thought the artwork all looked excellent. Nicely, cohesively stylized. I don't have any interest in miniatures skirmish games, but I did appreciate the art when I skimmed over the page.

I wish the creators good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Vestal
United States
Orland Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lowden025 wrote:
Sorry.
The artwork for the character cards makes me cringe.
Looks like they used their high school buddies for some of the models. yuk

Sorry you didn't like the art. We have received a lot of positive feedback from people but I know you can never hit everyone's tastes.

tosx wrote:
Counterpoint: I thought the artwork all looked excellent. Nicely, cohesively stylized. I don't have any interest in miniatures skirmish games, but I did appreciate the art when I skimmed over the page.

I wish the creators good luck!

Thanks for the counterpoint and good luck! We appreciate you taking a look even though it's not in your genre. Our artists will be happy you liked it even though it's out of your regular gaming type.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B C
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark S

East Valley
Arizona
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just discovered this game today searching for games like Xcom. I think the artwork is just fine. The minis look cool. I'm glad I can still late pledge on this. I'm surprised it didn't open more stretch goals as this game has so many options for play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.