Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobias Lunte
Germany
Garrel
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I really like this game and up until yesterday scores have been reasonably close, though decisive, the way it should be.
Yesterday though... I've played with three new players, using advanced board but no powers. The spread from first to last place (both newbies) was a ridiculous 173k to 67k, a factor 2.5. I understand that was an outlier and it was still fun, if predictable towards the end. But it got me wondering: what kinds of scores have other players seen in this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
McDonough
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had similar experiences. Sometimes the scores were close. Other times, there was a runaway scorer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Lee
Australia
Leichhardt
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played seven 2-player games of this with my wife.

2 games have resulted in score difference of about $100K.

In the other 5 games we have been within $25K of each other's score and in 3 of these games we have been within $10K of each other's score.

So overall we've found that the games have usually been very close. The reason for the big blowout in scores has been due to someone dumping a whole lot of split stock right before it crashes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
서 보국
South Korea
flag msg tools
it seems runaway problum occur when many action cards take out.
(especially 3 player)
so when i play 3 or 4 player game take out stock card first and leave all action cards.

anyway my highest score is 330. the booming bank stock is helpful..

(srry for my bad english)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.