Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Culhane
United States
Lititz
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
This is a surprising gem. It is a strategic game with some basic rules and lots of chrome. It lends itself to 2 , 3 or 4 players since there are 2 Maps and 2 separate fronts. I bought it at WBC last summer and finally got a chance to put it on the table. Lots of die rolling since each unit rolls separately for combat. I plan on setting it up at Prezcon this summer if you want to play multiplayer contact me on boardgame geek.

I would probably rate it 8 stars. I rate Bar Lev it's closest competitor 8.5 stars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Dennis this is wonderful to hear. DG seems to be knocking it out of the park here of late with their magazine games.

Any insight on how it is solo? Also can you play just one map/front at a time?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Stueber
United States
Vernon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
I am the Sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf.
badge
BRAINS????
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to pick this one up but I haven't heard anything about how it plays, solitaire suitability, playing time, etc? No real information on it by players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BooBoo130 wrote:
I would like to pick this one up but I haven't heard anything about how it plays, solitaire suitability, playing time, etc? No real information on it by players.

Posted on the CSW folder, no activity since 2017 but here's to hoping. Might as well start a thread here too and see if anyone is subscribed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Per Joe Youst on CSW:
Quote:
Yes, you could play just one front. Look up the historical OB for the Sinai, and adhere to those appearance dates for reinforcements and airpower.

Good news indeed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Youst
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
designer
Glad you like it. I put a lot of work redeveloping this one after play testing it before publication. It's a tough game for either side to win and there are now a lot of nuances to playing the game efficiently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.