Popular Tags: [View All]
Boss Beau Blasterfire
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the other 3 boxes and am looking forward to picking this up when it comes out. So... when is it supposed to come out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Alderin
United States
Gig Harbor
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolstuffinc has a release date of July 12. Take that as you may.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Dizon
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's out now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bronn1
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Certainly not released with much or any fanfare, I hadn't heard it was coming out until I saw it on the shelf...and I demo for the company! Regardless, I have a copy winging its way to me right now and I can't wait to try it out and add it to my Box of Holding to complete my set!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boss Beau Blasterfire
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bronn1 wrote:
Certainly not released with much or any fanfare, I hadn't heard it was coming out until I saw it on the shelf...and I demo for the company! Regardless, I have a copy winging its way to me right now and I can't wait to try it out and add it to my Box of Holding to complete my set!

I don't know why it wouldn't be priced the same as the other 3. Is AEG trying to sabotage this line of games? I'll probably end up picking it up at some point down the line after some more reviews, but am quite dissatisfied with how things are unfolding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bbblasterfire wrote:
Bronn1 wrote:

I don't know why it wouldn't be priced the same as the other 3. Is AEG trying to sabotage this line of games? I'll probably end up picking it up at some point down the line after some more reviews, but am quite dissatisfied with how things are unfolding.

So having more content than the others isn't reason enough? I wish all games cost what I paid for Sorry when I was 12. Darn greedy companies.shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boss Beau Blasterfire
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rickert wrote:
bbblasterfire wrote:
Bronn1 wrote:

So having more content than the others isn't reason enough? I wish all games cost what I paid for Sorry when I was 12. Darn greedy companies.shake
I thought that it was same amount of content as the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bbblasterfire wrote:
rickert wrote:
bbblasterfire wrote:
Bronn1 wrote:

I thought that it was same amount of content as the others.

No there are 2 mini expansions included. One is a set of 30 wild cards that can be used as any color for a particular group of professions. The other is a set of 3 house cards that can give a bonus to the victory point cards depending on which type of chapters you are cashing in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
perhaps the pricing is also higher because it is 6 new cards rather than 2 new cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.