Subject: Campaign Treasure Deck ? How to prepare? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pat Spinello
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Should we shuffle in the transposed and legendary treasures after each mini boss? How is treasure handled in campaign mode? Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find anything in the rulebook. My guess is that you would add the transposed and 5 random legendary cards into the treasure deck after the first mini boss as usual. Then that is your treasure deck for the rest of the campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Graham
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shuffle all transposed and legendary together to make a deck. After the first mini boss draw five cards per player (character) from the transposed/legendary deck and shuffle them into the current treasure deck. Repeat after the second mini boss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Spinello
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ok that's what I assumed. Do it after each mini boss. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you do it after every mini boss. Each hero only has 5 transposed cards and there are only 10 legendary cards total. I think it is just after the first mini boss.

Going to search the official forums, the developers are active there. I'm guessing it has been asked where it isn't clarified in the rules. No shock there though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked the same question over on the official forums as well. I am interested for when I get my first campaign going as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.