Popular Tags: [View All]
Linda Baldwin
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The translated rulebook says you start with one of each "normal" resource. I can't find that in the TMG rulebook; in fact, I can't find anything about the resource cubes other than in the Gather resources section. (It also doesn't mention whether 6 is the maximum.)

Is the original rulebook correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Henry
United Kingdom
Wellington
West Midlands
flag msg tools
The TMG version has a dark box of the corresponding colour on 1 for each track, indicating that you should start with your resource marker on that box, and hence with one of each basic resource.

I always treat 6 as the maximum, as it requires more thought, don't know the official position.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the highlighted spaces are the correct indicators for starting resources (so soul sand starts at zero). You cannot have more resources than the tracks allow. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devin
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ah, thank you, this information was sorely missing from the rulebook, which was otherwise fairly well written. I didn't notice the darker squares at all, particularly with the white track, which seems to start at 0. They should also include an explanation of all the assistants.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.