Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Marano
United States
Nutley
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure how frequently members might scan the BGG listing for the individual Hoplo promos so I thought I'd post the question here. Is it worth picking up any of these promos - more specifically do they provide any unique capabilities vis a vis those included in TLC, RoR, or Origins?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know it is more of a coolness factor and a thank you to the people who helped bring the game in to existence. By buying them you are also thanking CTG stay in business.

They also scratch that completionist itch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think any of them have unique abilities that are not already in the game. They give you more options, different combos of stats etc. and use abilities listed in the game manuals.

My OCD says stop asking questions and get ahold of as many as you can. Take a look in the Geek Store for a few packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Marano
United States
Nutley
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL. Thanks Weasel.
I'm probably going to go ahead and get them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.