Hide
4 Posts

Agricola» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for a reliable iOS group rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Brandt
msg tools
Hello, I have started playing the Agricola iOS app in the last few weeks, it's great! However, I am getting frustrated at the number of games where someone drops out or times out. I play games on the 7 day or 21 day cycle, so timing out should be more unusual than it has been, and its the worst when someone leaves because they don't like how the game is turning out for them. It has an unfortunate knock-on effect too. At first, when someone left, I too would forfeit the game, because I don't want to play a 4-er with 3 people for example. But as this has happened more regularly, I now feel compelled to finish these games, because otherwise my forfeit games stat will go up and up. Right now my stat shows 4 games completed and 4 forfeits--but those forfeits are simply because someone else forfeit first and I just don't want to keep that game limping on! I would say right now I think only 2 of the games I've played so far have been completed by all parties involved.

SO, I would like to ask if a few like minded individuals would like to start a chill iOS group with me (User ID=SwanseaStephen). My preferred match is 4 players, EIKG, drafting, on 21 day timer. I can do a 7 day timer right now, but in June I start a new job where half the days I will be working 12-16 hours and unavailable for Agricola until back home; thus, this will make the 7 day timer more difficult and I would rather just play on a 21 day timer and if I finish my turns in less than 7 days all the better. I would also be open to informal card bans amongst the group--ie, don't play your Lover, Taster, Ratcatcher etc. But that's no biggie either way for me.

TL;DR--I want to play on iOS with chill people who won't forfeit. I prefer 21 day, 4-er, EIKG draft games. +/- bans. Looking for some matches. Username=SwanseaStephen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My handle is "Koenig". I will play 21 days and not quit even if you beat me soundly...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Brandt
msg tools
Thanks for the invite! I don't think I'm able to beat anybody soundly so no worries there haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Matthews
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Move along nothing to see here. This is not the text you were looking for,
badge
I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am up for it. DrDuck is my name on the servers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.