Dune» Forums » Variants

Subject: Dune PnP Source Files rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Ho
Singapore
flag msg tools
Hey guys,
Pretty new to PnP as a whole. Been trying to do an Ilya flavour PnP.

From what I've seen on the forum, there doesn't seem to be an Ilya-flavored combat deck (don't really have the logistical support to make the wheels).

Does anyone have the layered source files (or any layered files for that matter) of the Ilya cards for modifying?

If not, is anyone aware of the background textures and designs to recreate the cards from scratch?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tonichi Sanvictores
Philippines
Marikina City
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't have any of the items you're looking for, but as a workaround, would you consider using 2 d10s per player? Summing the dice gives you the range needed (0-20).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raithyn
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't have combat cards, but I do have a GIMP file that can help you create them. Check your geekmail and let me know if that's enough to run with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Try these

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Lucký
Czech Republic
Praha 4
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CryWolf wrote:
I don't have any of the items you're looking for, but as a workaround, would you consider using 2 d10s per player? Summing the dice gives you the range needed (0-20).

Nope, because they have different distributions of results (it is quite more probable to roll something around 10 on 2d10 than on 1d20)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raithyn
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jlkcz wrote:
CryWolf wrote:

Nope, because they have different distributions of results (it is quite more probable to roll something around 10 on 2d10 than on 1d20)

While giving each player 1d20 is more elegant than 2d10, you should never roll dice in Dune. The number is chosen by the player, not at random.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
meles meles
Poland
flag msg tools
Is there a common place where I can find sources for most/all downloadables in the Files section ?

I'm going to roll up my sleeves and do my own translations. When I do, I'm going to distribute them with source files (mostly .tex). Manuals in .pdf files are basically impossible to modify. I think not distributing sources of .pdf and image files is selfish and short-sighted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.