Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tombonator
United States
charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You have 2 cards in your hand, hand limit of 2 is in play as well as draw 5 and play 3. On your turn do you draw 5 (giving you 7 in your hand) and then choose which 3 to play, then discard the remaining 2 to end your turn with 2 in your hand? Or do you draw one and decide between the 3 your holding which to discard, then repeat for the next 4 cards drawn?

My wife and I had trouble agreeing how to interpret the order

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Owen
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tombonator wrote:
You have 2 cards in your hand, hand limit of 2 is in play as well as draw 5 and play 3. On your turn do you draw 5 (giving you 7 in your hand) and then choose which 3 to play, then discard the remaining 2 to end your turn with 2 in your hand? Or do you draw one and decide between the 3 your holding which to discard, then repeat for the next 4 cards drawn?

My wife and I had trouble agreeing how to interpret the order

You complete each action in turn, so the first interpretation is correct. It's "Draw 5" so that is what you do. This is important because subsequent plays can change the rule. The Hand Limit specifies at the END of your turn, so it can easily be gone before you are finished. You can, with the right card draws, play through a lot of turn and just before the end trash the hand limit or replace it with a higher one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tombonator
United States
charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok that makes sense, thanks for clarifying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.