United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ngirlvip wrote:
Some solutions:
- cards only needs more Prestige to be activate but still give the same amount of Prestige when roll the die
- Add another die (I don't know how since I am using symbols and give more chances and combinations and I don't want that)

One idea might be to allow the use of a different die. For example, have another d6 that has the same four symbols plus two wild symbols. A wild could be used as any symbol the player chooses, so it allows for some strategic choice.

Alternatively, if you want to go with the two dice idea, you could allow the player to roll both and then choose which of the two symbols to use. If the player rolls doubles of the same symbol, you could boost the result somehow (e.g. say +2 to the result, if doubling would be too powerful). Or you could even have powerful cards that require TWO symbols to activate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernanda Nunes
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the insight Glaya!

That is a great suggestion, gives more chance and more strategy of course and giving another meaning for Doubles increase the chance for other results!

Btw I moved the thread here
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1782765/need-feedback-women...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.