Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.

Apologies if this has already been asked but I didn't find a thread about it.

I had the opportunity to shuffle Tyrannids back into the deck yesterday thanks to a support card and chose the hive (is that the word? I play a French version) that had the Deathleaper in it.
Is that allowed? Let's say there were 4 Tyrannids and 1 Deathleaper in this hive, and I roll a 5, allowing me to shuffle 5 Tyrannids back. What happens? Deathleaper cannot be shuffled back and I only win if I kill it, so are the other 4 shuffled back and the Deathleaper is on its own?
I had a Brood Lord on location 1A too, and the same question could apply to it except that I don't need to kill it in order to win that time.

I lost anyway, with the whole Tyrannid deck in play and able to attack 3 times a turn :'( Tough guys!

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Brother
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
Re: Shuffling genestealers or Tyrannids back into a blid pile
The Deathleaper card is not a Tyranid card. It cannot be affected by Intimidation (which I am guessing is the card you used). The same goes for Brood Lord cards. These are not Genestealer cards (and can thus not be affected).

BTW: I think the word you are looking for is "Swarm" (instead of "Hive").
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil Brother wrote:
The Deathleaper card is not a Tyranid card. It cannot be affected by Intimidation (which I am guessing is the card you used). The same goes for Brood Lord cards. These are not Genestealer cards (and can thus not be affected).

BTW: I think the word you are looking for is "Swarm" (instead of "Hive").

Thanks So I can shuffle all the Tyrannid cards from the Swarm and the Deathleaper/Brood Lord (which cannot be affected by my card) will be left alone and vulnerable?

I had difficulty finding the Brood Lord because it's named Alpha Genestealer in French

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Brother
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
Razoupaf wrote:
So I can shuffle all the Tyrannid cards from the Swarm and the Deathleaper/Brood Lord (which cannot be affected by my card) will be left alone and vulnerable?

Yes.

Quote:
I had difficulty finding the Brood Lord because it's named Alpha Genestealer in French

French is hard... "Je suis tres desole, mais je ne parle pas francais du tout. Je suis une casserole." (I always add the last sentence, so it becomes really clear I do not know what I am saying.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil Brother wrote:
French is hard... "Je suis tres desole, mais je ne parle pas francais du tout. Je suis une casserole." (I always add the last sentence, so it becomes really clear I do not know what I am saying.)

I didn't know talking with frying pans was so nice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.