Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlo Amaddeo
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everybody, we are looking for an English language native aviation enthusiast to proofread our Winged Victory game rulebook.
Proofreader's name will be cited in the booklet and he will earn a copy of the game (shipped to anywhere in the world) or any other game by WBS Games of his choice.

Thank you in advance!

Carlo
WBS Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oystein eker
Norway
Unspecified
sola
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG!
This game will be good!
I know it!
thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MamaGames
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My husband is interested in helping you out... let me know if you're still looking for someone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandyn
United States
Shorewood
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Currently working on getting my pilots license and English is my native language, be glad to help out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Morris
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
booshmeister169 wrote:
Currently working on getting my pilots license and English is my native language, be glad to help out!

Ditto. Just finished ground school. I also work in Aviation Insurance. I'd be happy to proofread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Schmittgens
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I worked at Boeing for 39 years, 26 of them in the publications department. Glad to help if you still need it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Amaddeo
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! I'm impressed and I didn't expect so many volunteers!

At the moment we are working on the final review of the rulebook: at this point we'll probably roll a die to select one of you for the duty laugh

In a couple of weeks I'll contact the "Chosen" via PM.

Anyway, if you all agree I would like to keep your contacts as reference for future projects.

Thank you all very very much for your support!

Carlo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Morris
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JRC_Firewalker wrote:

At the moment we are working on the final review of the rulebook: at this point we'll probably roll a die to select one of you for the duty laugh

Anyway, if you all agree I would like to keep your contacts as reference for future projects.

Carlo

I would actually recommend Greg as your best bet. He's got the most experience in aviation and in addition to that, much of his experience is in publishing which strikes me as very relevant to your needs for an editor.

That said, I've no problems with you retaining my information for future projects.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Amaddeo
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
morris9597 wrote:
JRC_Firewalker wrote:

Carlo

I would actually recommend Greg as your best bet. He's got the most experience in aviation and in addition to that, much of his experience is in publishing which strikes me as very relevant to your needs for an editor.

That said, I've no problems with you retaining my information for future projects.

Thank you for the suggestion and the fair play, I appreciate it! We have so many ongoing projects I suppose I can make you all happy to cooperate sooner or later!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.