Orléans» Forums » General

Subject: Whats next? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike B
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I played Orléans with my group and loved it!

I am looking to buy, but the game is been out a bit and I was wondering are there any 2nd editions? any remake or anything coming up? Big Box?

anything in the pipelines?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
We're actually on our third or fourth printing, I think. The changes between editions are very minor (like, single word in the rulebook different, or a change in the box ads), so you probably won't notice any difference in the TMG editions.

There's already one expansion in North America ("Invasion"), with a second one hitting next month, I think. (You can get the EU version of the second expansion from DLP now, if you don't want to wait).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike B
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
truekid wrote:
We're actually on our third or fourth printing, I think. The changes between editions are very minor (like, single word in the rulebook different, or a change in the box ads), so you probably won't notice any difference in the TMG editions.

There's already one expansion in North America ("Invasion"), with a second one hitting next month, I think. (You can get the EU version of the second expansion from DLP now, if you don't want to wait).

Second expansion being Handel & Intrige?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Yuppers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanting so badly for the french version of Handel&Intrigue to come out cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jurgen Migneaux
Belgium
Wervik
flag msg tools
mb
AlexFS wrote:
I wanting so badly for the french version of Handel&Intrigue to come out cry

Such a great expansion! I never play without it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Menifee
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
truekid wrote:

Having been unable to find & purchase a copy of Orleans, I came to BGG looking for a thread like this one. But having read the entire conversation, I realized that this "official answer" is basically a non-answer to my own question.

I'm not sure what "being on our 4th printing" means in relation to when customers can expect to see it in the physical & online stores we frequent. Can I get a "when"? I'll settle for an estimate. Pretty please? I checked the TMG website, and found no information on the game or its production cycle.

EDIT:
Nevermind. I did something completely out of character--I looked it up on Amazon and purchased it from them. (Never bought a boardgame from Amazon before...I feel like a traitor.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
At the time of the quoted posting, Orleans was in print and readily available. While we are currently waiting on the next printing to arrive, I know there are copies still readily available (I see copies on Amazon and Miniature market right now). meeple

If your FLGS doesn't have any right now, it'll probably be a couple of months before the restock comes in? But that's just an estimate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bandit_boy7 wrote:
truekid wrote:

Having been unable to find & purchase a copy of Orleans, I came to BGG looking for a thread like this one. But having read the entire conversation, I realized that this "official answer" is basically a non-answer to my own question.

I'm not sure what "being on our 4th printing" means in relation to when customers can expect to see it in the physical & online stores we frequent. Can I get a "when"? I'll settle for an estimate. Pretty please? I checked the TMG website, and found no information on the game or its production cycle.

EDIT:
Nevermind. I did something completely out of character--I looked it up on Amazon and purchased it from them. (Never bought a boardgame from Amazon before...I feel like a traitor.)

You bought a copy of Orleans? For yourself?!?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Menifee
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
pacman88k wrote:
You bought a copy of Orleans? For yourself?!?!

Yeah, Kevin. We need to catch up. I made several purchases recently--including this & Automania--both thanks to you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.