Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking to get a scan or exact layout of the player shields. I would like to make some collapsible player shields for Keyflower. I don't really need the actual image, though it may be tough to avoid it. What I really want is the outline of one of the player boards and the roof.

Or even just one of each of the sprues (screen and roof) after the player screen is punched out. Does anyone have the sprues they do not need?

What I am looking to do is to draw the cut lines for the screen as a simple black and white drawing, which could be used as a source for a laser cutter. They can cut on black lines, and etch on another color to make the bend. Mostly I need the outline and the holes to cut.

Once I get it, I am thinking of making new screens for Keyflower (6 player), printing in color, and then gluing to poster board. Then, using the overlay above, having someone use a laser cutter to cut out the screens using the outline.

Does anyone have sprues lying around they do not need? (If you even have the oblong tiny pieces from the sprue that get punched out, that would help so that I can get the sizing of the holes in the roof right.) Obviously I can pay for shipping sprues!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like I got a couple of the sprues from a kind person. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the sprues. Now I just need to convert them to guides for a laser cutter and make Keyflower player shields that are collapsible!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.