Subject: Reprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if this expansion is ever going to be reprinted? This is the only expansion I don't own and would really like to complete my collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Highly unlikely any Dominion expansion will be out of stock for long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
rmarzzac wrote:
Does anyone know if this expansion is ever going to be reprinted? This is the only expansion I don't own and would really like to complete my collection.

The files have just been proofread, so it will be a few months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thanks Donald!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Really glad I found this thread with Donald's confirmation. I was getting desperate and was actually trying to convince myself that $100 was ok. I'm hoping the reprints also extend to Seaside, Cornucopia, and Guilds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wilson
msg tools
Deerhorne wrote:
Really glad I found this thread with Donald's confirmation. I was getting desperate and was actually trying to convince myself that $100 was ok. I'm hoping the reprints also extend to Seaside, Cornucopia, and Guilds.

Seaside is now getting back in stock. I just picked up a copy from my FLGS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Belgian dude
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
For from God and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be glory forever (Romans 11:36)
badge
A Belgian geek currently in the USA ! Btw, the image is the "Manneken-Pis", a Belgian monument. Google it!
mbmbmbmbmb
donaldx wrote:
rmarzzac wrote:

The files have just been proofread, so it will be a few months.

Hi! First of all, thank you for your game, my wife and I love it. We are considering taking a few expansions and wanted to take Dark Ages (we love the "trash" mechanic in deckbuilder). How much more time will it take to see the reprint (still some months?) ? Thank you in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Timobe wrote:
Hi! First of all, thank you for your game, my wife and I love it. We are considering taking a few expansions and wanted to take Dark Ages (we love the "trash" mechanic in deckbuilder). How much more time will it take to see the reprint (still some months?) ? Thank you in advance.

I don't have any new information. From my end it's done; it's down to when the printer fits it in and then crossing the Atlantic. I probably won't know when it's coming until someone reports getting it (or I receive my copies, could go either way but I wouldn't have them more than a day or two before other people).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Belgian dude
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
For from God and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be glory forever (Romans 11:36)
badge
A Belgian geek currently in the USA ! Btw, the image is the "Manneken-Pis", a Belgian monument. Google it!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your answer! I will wait for it then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Wenerstrom
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know if it is back in print or not, but I just saw it for around $40 on Amazon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
stormybriggs wrote:
Don't know if it is back in print or not, but I just saw it for around $40 on Amazon.

Dark Ages is back in print.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.