Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk Shelley
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in. - Unknown
mbmbmbmbmb
I ask this both out of concern regarding the health issue mentioned on the web site and the desire to own one of their wonderful boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Professor Foo
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Muzzies told me they have plans to start up production again in a couple of months might take a little longer before they open up the store though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Kolczynski
United States
College Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still not available for order, but they seem to have raised the prices over the weekend, perhaps in preparation for resuming?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Risser-Milne
United States
Mansfield Center
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So...a few months ago, I sent an email to Muzzies asking if/when they were going to start making boards again. I got a quick email back saying that that particular day was Murray's first day back in the shop. He said he had a few orders to clear and that he was going to publicly open production again in September.

He very kindly allowed me to place my order with him, and I expect it to ship this week. I'm very excited and also happy that such an excellent craftsman is back up and running (and in good health once again).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
mac03579 wrote:
and in good health once again

Bloody awesome to hear
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Kolczynski
United States
College Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Orders are open again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Shelley
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in. - Unknown
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! Order placed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Shelley
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kshelley wrote:
Thank you! Order placed.

It arrived yesterday. It is an outstanding board. To be frank it is significantly better in quality then my Mayday board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Glastonbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kshelley wrote:
kshelley wrote:
Thank you! Order placed.

It arrived yesterday. It is an outstanding board. To be frank it is significantly better in quality then my Mayday board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.