Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Our roving correspondent Melissa is in Copenhagen at the moment and what did she see?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
Bückeburg
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
just kidding
mbmbmbmbmb
The real mystery is why Zürich is in Kopenhagen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha I see it...

... I do...

awesome.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
but,you know for others... why doesn't someone else explain - as I am bad at explaining such things.... yeah... that's it.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Tomlinson
United Kingdom
Oldham
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mb
DKahnt wrote:
Ha I see it...

... I do...

awesome.

but,you know for others... why doesn't someone else explain - as I am bad at explaining such things.... yeah... that's it.

-DK

*cough*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shogren
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:
Ha I see it...

... I do...

awesome.

-DK

A quick, almost entirely, but not quite incomplete answer to this question is best understood from a master solver of ancient unsolved mysteries. According to such a reputed master - who obtained such mastery through clever statements such as "I have solved a thousand year old mystery of 4-player chess" - the answer to this particular one is almost certainly...
CardChess

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world at a time that coincidentally was roughly the same as the previous proclamation, a cat upon a mantle uttered words much the same as a paw gently pushed an expensive glass vase over the edge to be pulled by that also great unsolved ancient mystery known only as gravity. Unfortunately for the cat, the semi-sentient occupants of the area greatly misunderstood the cat's explanation of how gravity could in fact be effectively reversed through a bit of mathematical trickery, ended up hearing only "Meow, meow... {crash!}". And thus mankind has yet to unravel the secrets of Faster-than-light travel, but at least we can now play chess with 4 people!

Edit: Drat! beat to the punchline by a cough...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Goldron wrote:
The real mystery is why Zürich is in Kopenhagen.
Many roving correspondents at a conference, but I fear not many of them would have noticed that the evidence that the thousand year old mystery had been solved previously. We were lucky to have our correspondent there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff Widderich
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
was here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
A joke only .5% of BGG will get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.