Popular Tags: [View All]
Kon Stavrinos
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Firstly I purchased the Amplified - Upgrade pack back in January.
Had little response from Tailor games other than the Kickstarter and BGG page...Well, you all know the deal....

So I recently sent an email to Tailor games, dated 15/5 9:20pm AEST, regarding what was going on with the Solo & Amplified - Upgrade pack

I got this reply 3 minutes later.

"Hi,
We posted the official statement on Kickstarter page and on BGG Forums. The production is delayed and will most probably be finished in June.

With regards, Adam Izdebski"

I followed that up with another asking further specific information about project, including keeping backers up to date on kickstarter and on BGG.
I also asked about the new Tailor games website and being unable to access with old login Id's (what do I do?).

Unfortunately there has been no response to this email to date.

Just thought you'd all like to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kidcardco Kidcardco
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks for the update! I missed out on the Kickstarter and am waiting for it to come out retail. But if it's taking that long for backers to get, I can only imagine what that means for me!

My group loves it back we usually have 5 or 6 playing on a regular night. Hence, 4 player beauties like this one stay on the self. A shame too because Thrash'n Roll is an underrated game! Really lookin forward to this coming out soon!

PS- At least you got a reply from them. I asked about "retail" months ago and they haven't written back yet. LOL. I'm guessing they aren't the best at communicating with their audience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got a KS update today:

Quote:
We further confirm that the game will be released in September, and will be available for purchase on the Spiel '17

So, are we to assume that this includes this upgrade pack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Matusik
Poland
Andrychów
Małopolska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruskicowboy wrote:
Just got a KS update today:

Quote:
We further confirm that the game will be released in September, and will be available for purchase on the Spiel '17

So, are we to assume that this includes this upgrade pack?

YESSSS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent van Beelen
Netherlands
Wageningen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think we can say that this one is dead.
Didn't make any deadline.
Do not communicate.
Website is dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.