Zombie Tsunami» Forums » General

Subject: Microbadges for Zombie Tsunami rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed. * Click the yellow microbadge for discounted microbadges!! *
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone! I've designed some microbadges for this game, but I would like your input on the choices I need to make.
This link takes you to a poll, please only vote for poll 3. (other microbadge designers will vote on poll 1, and poll 2 is for another game).

Do feel free to comment in this thread if you have any thoughts on these designs. thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Vergonjeanne
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Microbadges
Thanks for doing this!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed. * Click the yellow microbadge for discounted microbadges!! *
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem
Feel free to share. I will post here when they are available for purchase so the fans can get them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Vergonjeanne
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are those ready?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cosmik42 wrote:
Are those ready?

Yes they are!

Zombie Tsunami fan
 Zombie Tsunami fan
 Zombie Tsunami Kickstarter backer

That eye was even nominated for Microbadge of the Month, but didn't get enough votes to be in the top 3 unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:

These two need some love, so I'm offering a discount of 2 on them.
Just buy a microbadge (or both), post it here, and I'll tip you 2 per microbadge you bought!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.