Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoffrey Frost
United States
Sturgis
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I am on a node with multiple (same type) enemies and try to dodge, do I roll against EACH enemy's attack?

eg Two HOLLOW SOLDIERS damage 4 each for a total of 8 damage and the roll to dodge is 1 as shown on the card. Do I roll against the first (say using my 2 dodge dice from equipment) escaping the first 4 damage and then against the second. OR do I roll my 2 dodge dice once against a dodge of 1, OR do I roll my 2 dodge dice against a dodge of 2 (1 x 2 SOLDIERS)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Brown
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gkfrost9 wrote:
If I am on a node with multiple (same type) enemies and try to dodge, do I roll against EACH enemy's attack?

eg Two HOLLOW SOLDIERS damage 4 each for a total of 8 damage and the roll to dodge is 1 as shown on the card. Do I roll against the first (say using my 2 dodge dice from equipment) escaping the first 4 damage and then against the second. OR do I roll my 2 dodge dice once against a dodge of 1, OR do I roll my 2 dodge dice against a dodge of 2 (1 x 2 SOLDIERS)

If two of the same enemy type activate, players choose one to go first. First enemy attacks, you attempt to dodge. Resolve the dodge. Now second enemy activates. If you didn't dodge in such a way that he can't get to you, he will attack and you will have to dodge again. Doesn't matter how many of the same figure there are, they will always act one at a time and need to be reacted to one at a time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anthony
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Enemies move and attack one at a time.

Page 24.

Hope that helps

EDIT: ninja but it never appeared for me so looked like it was not answered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.