United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
Anomaly, or inevitable unlikelihood?
badge
Snoopy : )
mbmbmbmbmb
Question is in title. My reading is that initiating the ability of Cat Burglar would allow all engaged enemies to attack you and then you would be allowed to disengage from them and move. However, if the ability had the evade keyword, this would not be the case.

Is this the correct reading?

OMG. I am an idiot. Leaving this up for humility's sake...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Read the last sentence on the card. ☺
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jacobsen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
who longs for oolong
badge
You are excrement. You can change yourself into gold.
mbmbmbmbmb
7he Architect wrote:

OMG. I am an idiot. Leaving this up for humility's sake...

I've certainly made my fair share of silly mistakes due to not reading the cards fully. I played Miskatonic Museum and missed the "1 clue per investigator" to reveal a location (I read it as 1 clue total), and in Essex county Express I missed "location to the left must not have any clues to move into next location" (I just launched myself forward on the train and was left wondering why there were so many clues on the locations).

My wife and I were wondering why it was so easy for us to get the favorable resolution. She then got upset at me for not reading the cards carefully (I'm the one who sets up and manages the scenarios). We had to reset the game back 2 scenarios so that we could have our asses handed to us properly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.