Subject: Cat out of the bag. Comparison with Smiths of WF rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin Hassgård
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmb
First of all i did not back Smiths of WF so i may be a bit off here. But at a first glance the games look very (!) similar both with the art and the theme/goal of the game, althou they seem to play differently i imagine that they will give the same feel. I have no doubt that this game may suffer from being so close to WF (why do it feel like developers have a thing for syncing their ideas to release every similar themed game at the same time?). The big difference i can see is the presence of a board and dice in WF, while DS is a pure card game. So did anyone passed on WF feel like this is a game that they would back instead? Or will you get both? Like i did not feel the hype for WF but really like what i got to see here so far!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Burnett
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are similar for sure. I backed Smiths of Winterforgeand am excited for its release. Not sure about this one as the production seems a bit subpar but still the theme is appealing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.