3 Posts

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Item Limit/Discard Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Gatti
msg tools
Hi All,

Had two quick questions... it would seem to me that there is no limit to the amount of items you can use on your turn, and that if the card does not specifically say to discard it, you keep it for the entire game (unless it is lost).

Does that sound correct? I just played my first game with 2 total players, and it seemed like I was easily able to escape many situations without damage due to re-roll cards or cards that convert clue symbols to successes - and without discarding I was able to do this all game, even stacking the secretary's player bonus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are limited to once per action, and some are limited to once per round, but the card will always specify such limits.

The card will indeed say whether the Item is dropped or discarded after use too, and you do keep it otherwise.

Could you perhaps go through your deck and find the Items you were using and give us an example of how you were using them? That way, we can tell you if you were indeed making any errors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clipper wrote:
They are limited to once per action, and some are limited to once per round, but the card will always specify such limits.

The card will indeed say whether the Item is dropped or discarded after use too, and you do keep it otherwise.

Could you perhaps go through your deck and find the Items you were using and give us an example of how you were using them? That way, we can tell you if you were indeed making any errors.

Indee, indeed..

Yes most of tye cards Re to be used once per action or once per round, or even instead an action (which makes it usable up to 2 times per turn...).
So, a specification of the cards user would give a better picture to provide answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.