BILL LAU
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have play through all the official scenarios with my group of friends. After the base game scenario asylum we decided to see the expansions after our play because no one really knows who show be keeping the decks of cards with the expansion boxes as we like won't be running through the game again. As such, we chip in every time we wanted to play the expansions and sell them to a different group.

That said, I do enjoy playing the game and would love to keep a copy of my own for collection / starting with a different group. But I feel like the Base game box design is not good enough, at least not enough for me. I wanted to have a base game box that can fit all future expansions ( Kind of like Pathfinder)..

Anyone has any idea / speculation that there will be a deluxe / collector edition that fits all decks of future cards in the base game ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But that would mean no more expansions, so why would you want that? ^^

But no, I don't see any chance of that happening anytime soon. Maybe after the game is discontinued, in 10-25 years time, when a anniversary edition is released with all the previously released scenarios included. But of course that will also include a special new scenario to play! </PUREspeculation>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
He said future.

I'm pretty sure there will be no such box. But a helpful hint instead: ditch the insert, you'll get plenty of space for current decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Villarreal
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought two of these from Office Depot. One box managed to hold all 5 of the main stories with sleeved cards. I had to wedge maybe the last 30 cards to the edge and keep them in place with a foam piece, but it worked out great to keep them all in there. The second box will start off with Lumen Fidei, mission 6.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/452306/Really-Useful-B...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.