Horus Heresy (1993)» Forums » General

Subject: Rulebook rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Quellcrist Falconer
France
flag msg tools
Hi there,

After finaly buying our home, doing the moving , raising the kids and so on i m now slowly rediscovering games that have been packed years ago.
Among them is the 1993 Horus Heresy of which i had fond memories.

However while the counters and cards were still neatly packed in the box i seem to be missing the rulebook. Would a kind soul be so nice as to point me to a place where i could find them or maybe do some scan of them?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure someone will step in to provide the rules, but there is a summarised version here:

http://www.orderofgamers.com/downloads/HorusHeresy_v1.1.pdf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Burden
United States
Streator
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
You cannot place copies of the rulebooks on BGG without the publishers approval. Not sure if FFG is good about letting people do this, but I would have my doubts. Maybe look and see if anyone has a copy of Horus Heresy as parts, contact the individual and maybe you could pick up a rulebook that way.

Best of luck,
Turks1966

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
turks1966 wrote:
Hello,
You cannot place copies of the rulebooks on BGG without the publishers approval. Not sure if FFG is good about letting people do this, but I would have my doubts.

If OP was asking about the FFG version rulebook, that would be easy, I'm sure like me, many BGGers downloaded the PDF when the game was alive. However, OP is wanting rules for the GW version from the early 90s, a game which I do own, sadly, lack a scanner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quellcrist Falconer
France
flag msg tools
Dam the Man wrote:
turks1966 wrote:
Hello,
You cannot place copies of the rulebooks on BGG without the publishers approval. Not sure if FFG is good about letting people do this, but I would have my doubts.

If OP was asking about the FFG version rulebook, that would be easy, I'm sure like me, many BGGers downloaded the PDF when the game was alive. However, OP is wanting rules for the GW version from the early 90s, a game which I do own, sadly, lack a scanner.

Indeed i m looking for the 1993 GW one.
I m pretty sure i could play the game using the summarised version , but i really would prefer to find the complete rulebook (which in my memory wasnt that big to start with).

It seems that GW made a big purge of those kind of files years ago so i ve been looking high and low for those.

In anycase thanks for taking the time to answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you check the other thread asking the same thing (11 years ago) wow

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/122575/looking-rules-game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quellcrist Falconer
France
flag msg tools
Thanks a lot a nice person here send me a very good quality scan of those rules.

Many Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Haux
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I surely would not have a pdf copy and surely wouldnt make it available to people who bother me with petty personal messages. Pff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.