Popular Tags: [View All]
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
Help! The rules state you pay a number of fees based on the column your earnings are on (a set fee for every two columns).

What are the fees?

The bottom of the earnings has four boxes +100/+5, +200/+10, +300/+15, +400/+20. So are the fees $5 for columns 1/2, $10 for columns 3/4 etc.? If so, what's the fee for the last two columns 9/10?

And if you're holdings are at 110, do you pay the same fees as if they were at $10?

Thanks for any clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Lo
Taiwan
Hsinchu
flag msg tools
mb
The fee is the number marked with a hand symbol in top portion of the table, which is $1 for 1~20 earning, $2 for 21~40 and etc.

Correct me if this is wrong.
BRs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Earley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

So...do the shades of color behind the earnings spaces mean anything? It seems like they're meant to be the same shade as the "100/+5" and other boxes below. Or is that just cosmetic?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Lo
Taiwan
Hsinchu
flag msg tools
mb
The shades only used to mark an range having same fees. The 100/+5 box simply means the fees becomes 5 plus current fees when players' earning exceed 100. Those player should place their second meeple on 100/+5 box. For example, my earning is 105, and the fees should be 5+1=6. If my earning is 234, the fees should be 10+2=12.
Hope you can understand me. >_0
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. That all makes sense now. Fees seemed low at the start of the game but I can see how they ramp up quick after quarterly earnings are reported.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Click
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Sorry for being late to the party. Robert is correct. Thanks for the clarifications.

All the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.