Subject: assigning damage to units rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gert Delen
Belgium
Vorselaar
flag msg tools
Hi,

I am still struggeling with cold fire attacks. Assume that I don't want to block and let my units absorb the damage, how is this done?

This was the situation (from memory):

Cold fire attack 9

3 regular armored units with 4, 5 and 6 armor (no resistance logo's). The 4 and 5 ones were used but not wounded, the last unit with armor 6 was the one I needed in the attack phase.

Is it correct to put a wound card on the 4 and 5 armor units to absorb all attack? Or do I need double the value?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is correct to assign a wound each to the 4 and 5 armor units. Cold Fire Attack 9 is just an attack of 9. The Cold Fire part just makes it harder to block (in your case) or harder to resist (in your units case). If you do not intend to avoid an attack, the elements are irrelevant.

There are some really nasty Cold Fire Attack 4 units, which in the end give you just one wound, once your armor value is 4
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.