Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Hakstege
Netherlands
Aalten
Achterhoek
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The two Huegenot Chevauxleger units (4-E-6) that are meant to be set up in GZ 168, I can't place them on the map because I can not find a GZ 168 on the Coutras map...

Correct?

Frank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hakstege
Netherlands
Aalten
Achterhoek
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No one? Any assistance from Hexasim would be appreciated...

Frank
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodger Samuel
United States
Beaver Falls
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't played that scenario yet, so I hadn't run into it. You're correct. There is no GZ 168. Hopefully, someone from Hexasim will respond. I have seen them here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodger Samuel
United States
Beaver Falls
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to Strategikon, a French-language wargame site, and found this in the discussion regarding Par le feu, le fer et la fois:

Someone noted that the setup called for Protestant cavalry in GZ 168, and asked if it was possible that it was GZ 108.

The designer responded, "Yes, there is no GZ 108."

That should be a reliable answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hakstege
Netherlands
Aalten
Achterhoek
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Rodger.

I find the lack of attention fro Hexasim disturbing. I am still waiting for example for a replacement map, waiting since 26 March 2017 for a reply to my emails and request.

Frank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hakstege
Netherlands
Aalten
Achterhoek
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And ofcourse, about an hour ago the missing map arrived. Thank you Hexasim. Although a quick, short reply to my email would have prevented a lot of annoyance on my part with you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.