Subject: Enemy turn - renegade app rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Louallen Jr.
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you refill the row cards that are removed?

And if you do, dragon attack?

So the ten threat button is if you fill ten threat of the other color?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you do refill the row cards.

Yes, if any of these cards have the dragon attack icon, the dragon attacks, but just once, even if multiple cards have the icon.

Yes, if the red threat meter gets filled up, that is when you activate the ten threat button.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Louallen Jr.
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To clarify, during the enemy's turn in solo mode, it says remove, but doesn't mention refill.

So want to be sure I'm refilling on both my turn and enemy's turn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Jannin
France
SAUTRON
Loire Atlantique
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that you only refill after the enemy turn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Clautice
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
haplo92 wrote:

This is correct. You should finish your own turn and purchases, then check the app to discard any additional cards, then refill the row and assess a dragon attack, if any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin C
United States
Townsend
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wood4Sheep wrote:
haplo92 wrote:

This is correct. You should finish your own turn and purchases, then check the app to discard any additional cards, then refill the row and assess a dragon attack, if any.

I feel like that doesn't really emulate a 2-player game, though. Say I end my turn with the 3rd space empty, then go to the AI turn and it says to empty the 3rd space... nothing happens. Then the card replacing it has a dragon. That's an attack. But if, in the same setup, at the end of my turn I'd replaced it, that would be a dragon attack on my turn... And if the AI has me remove that, I'll have a different card on my turn, maybe even another dragon attack. Right? I'm only just learning the game, so maybe I'm confusing myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Clautice
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KPac511 wrote:
I feel like that doesn't really emulate a 2-player game, though. Say I end my turn with the 3rd space empty, then go to the AI turn and it says to empty the 3rd space... nothing happens. Then the card replacing it has a dragon. That's an attack. But if, in the same setup, at the end of my turn I'd replaced it, that would be a dragon attack on my turn... And if the AI has me remove that, I'll have a different card on my turn, maybe even another dragon attack. Right? I'm only just learning the game, so maybe I'm confusing myself.

The fact that the card removal sometimes "misses" is intended - think of it as if the other player had just bought an Explore or Mercenary, so no new cards were revealed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin C
United States
Townsend
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wood4Sheep wrote:
The fact that the card removal sometimes "misses" is intended - think of it as if the other player had just bought an Explore or Mercenary, so no new cards were revealed.

Ahh, ok, I like that reasoning. You win!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.