Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Jones
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After a couple of plays of this I am starting to wonder if I am playing correctly, so my question is this:

When do character cards die and get removed from the board? If I play a black bordered card and remove the last token from a character, does it die at that moment and I take the card for points? Or is it required to play a black action on a card that already has no tokens on it?

In the case of a card having the last token moved away from it voluntarily by a player, does the now empty card stay in place or is it removed from the board and discarded?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Jones
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
When do character cards die and get removed from the board?

- When you apply the effect of a black border from a character or a black object card over a character card without markers.

If I play a black bordered card and remove the last token from a character, does it die at that moment and I take the card for points?

- No.

Or is it required to play a black action on a card that already has no tokens on it?

- Yes.

In the case of a card having the last token moved away from it voluntarily by a player, does the now empty card stay in place or is it removed from the board and discarded?

- The card stay in your place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.