Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver Schaaf
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll: Sine Tempore KS - wishlist
What would you like to see in this campaign (either as stretch goals or add-ons)?
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
More enemies
51.6% 79
More bosses
26.8% 41
More heroes
22.2% 34
More Tiles
38.6% 59
Additional Equipment cards
21.6% 33
More missions
49.7% 76
More Terrain
26.8% 41
Additional Event cards
15.0% 23
Additional gameplay rules (for example rules for darkness, weather effects etc.)
21.6% 33
Anything else (please explain)
3.3% 5
Voters 153
This poll is now closed.   153 answers
Poll created by olsch
Closes: Fri Jun 9, 2017 6:00 am

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
What about more 3D scenery?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fede Punk
msg tools
mb
Rule for 5/6 players
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Soulsinger
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, thanks for your support, we have rules for 5-6 players "Nightmare mode" and 3D scenic elements (miniatures) ready, we hope to reach these SGs.

Andrea
LMS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulfborn West
msg tools
For me more monsters would be good. More variety to run into on the planets. Kind of hard to say one thing over anything else because you have done a good job of keeping an even spread of everything, so I suppose the only thing that jumped out was the enemies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Schaaf
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Soulsinger wrote:
Hi guys, thanks for your support, we have rules for 5-6 players "Nightmare mode" and 3D scenic elements (miniatures) ready, we hope to reach these SGs.

Andrea
LMS

Great! Thanks for the info. Can't wait to see the 3D elements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armin Welk
msg tools
mb
What I would really like to see would be one of two things (actually both!):

1. Option to play the game "backwards", playing as primaevi that have to repell the explorers.

2. A Hero of the primaevi race, a faun, witch or centaur - a "traitor" to its race basically.
- and no, "Luperco" does not count, as he is visibly something very different from the primaevi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eurion Kemish
India
Pune
Maharashtra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Westonard wrote:
For me more monsters would be good. More variety to run into on the planets. Kind of hard to say one thing over anything else because you have done a good job of keeping an even spread of everything, so I suppose the only thing that jumped out was the enemies.

This I'd love. Monsters that attack both player and AI as they are roaming/hunting. Essentially the local flora (flesh eating plants for instance) and fauna (monsters).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Kampenga
msg tools
mbmbmb
I posted this on the FB page since I am not a backer (yet) and thought maybe I would get a quicker response here. I would really like to see that awesome base as a SG that you see in the preview vid on the KS page to hold all the minis when you aren't playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Schaaf
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
K2Customs wrote:
I posted this on the FB page since I am not a backer (yet) and thought maybe I would get a quicker response here. I would really like to see that awesome base as a SG that you see in the preview vid on the KS page to hold all the minis when you aren't playing.

I think there was no clear statement if the base will be available in the campaign. If LMS decide to offer it I don't think it will be a stretch goal but rather an add-on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Schaaf
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
K2Customs wrote:

LMS now gave an answer regarding the base:

For the diorama we are studyng something like that...but i cannot promise you .

Sounds promising!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio M
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
K2Customs wrote:

I really hope that this will not happen: last thing I want is more plastic in my house.
It's not needed for the enjoyment of the game, so if people really want it, make it a paid add-on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Schaaf
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
supertopper wrote:
K2Customs wrote:

I really hope that this will not happen: last thing I want is more plastic in my house.
It's not needed for the enjoyment of the game, so if people really want it, make it a paid add-on.

Have to agree. Honestly I don't think the demand would be very high for the base.
I'm pretty sure that it will be added to the campaign but as a paid add-on rather then a stretch goal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.