Popular Tags: [View All]
Magic Erwt
Belgium
Nieuwerkerken
flag msg tools
badge
Don't touch me, but please Do!
mbmbmbmbmb
Do Statues, the ones with 4 dots, block Line of Sight?

I asume they are treated the same as Rubble and thus do not block Line of Sight (as stated in the rulebook p22).

(example from map 2)

From a pure physical point of view I could imagine a Enemy or Hero can hide behind a statue, therefore the question...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
Working on Perdition's Mouth game content
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can walk through a square and it is not a concealment, it does not block LOS. So feel free to shoot through this statue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Erwt
Belgium
Nieuwerkerken
flag msg tools
badge
Don't touch me, but please Do!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick and clear answer.

Now I know how it's played according to the rules...
At the other hand, I think I go see if it works as houserule. I alway's like a sneacky, hide in the shadows, kind of game. See if it will not outbalance the game too much do...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
Working on Perdition's Mouth game content
mbmbmbmbmb
If you house rule the statue to block LOS, you will get into disadvantage. The difficult terrain does not slow down insectoids so your side and few guards will probably be the ones affected most.

But it is your game and feel free to experiment with it any way that makes you happy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.