Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fire tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobi Eb
msg tools
mb
Hi everybody,

as German player and owner of my local edition of MoM v2 I don´t know exactly the wording and phrases in english but lets try:

There are rules and even an action described within the manual how to get rid of these fire tokens within the game. Anyway I cannot find a way to actively set fire onto the fields. As I draw a card lately in the game that added this winning condition (you need burning rooms on the field) in addion to the standard mission goal(s)

Can you help me with this rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In English, the action you are looking for is the "Set Fire" Action. It should be listed on the back page of your Rules Reference Guide in a section called something like "Rarely Used Actions".

The action itself requires a Light Source, and allows you to place one Fire Token into your space or an adjacent space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

If you have a "Light Source" item, you can use the action "Set Fire" to place a fire token in your space, or adjacent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim V
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
goryon wrote:
Hi!

If you have a "Light Source" item, you can use the action "Set Fire" to place a fire token in your space, or adjacent.

And to be complete: you can indicate it in the app that you started a fire (tap 'set fire)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.