4 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Glass summon tokens (minor spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Davey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I just wanted to share some photos of these colourful glass pieces that I recently purchased for gloomhaven. These are made by Jenefer Ham and I would highly recommend them.

Mine were a pre-made set of 4 that just happened to match the colour gloomhaven scheme perfectly. We simply use one of the matching small cardboard discs to keep track of summons.

The photos contain some of the locked characters namely
Spoiler (click to reveal)
saw and 5 circles classes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shumyum
United States
flag msg tools
badge
♒♒♒♒♎♒♒♒♒ sloooowly sinking
Great!

One suggestion: make the image tags look like this so that we don't have to go to the image to see the blown up version:

(Put "<space> medium" after the ImageID number)

Also, usually you can click on an image to go to the image page, but in this case the "spoiler reveal" click seems to be trumping it. All the more reason to make the images big in the post itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Davey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for the info. That will help a lot if I post any pictures in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shumyum
United States
flag msg tools
badge
♒♒♒♒♎♒♒♒♒ sloooowly sinking
jonfourtwenty wrote:
Thanks for the info. That will help a lot if I post any pictures in the future.

You can edit this post now: there's an edit button at the bottom of your post. Feel free to ignore my suggestions, just telling you in case you don't know. Here are all your pictures embiggened:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.