Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antoine Fortuin
United States
Morristown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been searching every store and the publishers websites and this game doesn't register on any radar anywhere. Even the original German publisher has removed the listing from their store. Does anyone know if this will ever be sold?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was only sold at Essen last year and through the Lookout Games web site. Initially, they only produced a limited number of copies to just people's interests. I don't know if they ever produced more. It was never released in the US, but I thought I read somewhere that it will be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But it is being sold on Amazon right now for $12.51 including Prime shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Fortuin
United States
Morristown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the base "Oh my Goods!" game which is what Amazon is selling. I'm looking for the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmbmb
antoinef wrote:
I've been searching every store and the publishers websites and this game doesn't register on any radar anywhere. Even the original German publisher has removed the listing from their store. Does anyone know if this will ever be sold?

It will be published in the U.S.
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/25499768#25499768
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My bad. It has been announced that the expansion will be released in America. If you don't want to wait until then I recommend just checking compulsively on the online Lookout Spiele store. I missed it four times in a row every time someone announced more came in stock and then finally got there in time the fifth time to snag one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Fortuin
United States
Morristown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link to the other thread! I think I'll hold out and wait for the English printing. I have enough other games to play anyway.

As long as I know this one's on the way I don't have to worry about scavenging across websites to find a copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
antoinef wrote:
Thanks for the link to the other thread! I think I'll hold out and wait for the English printing. I have enough other games to play anyway.

As long as I know this one's on the way I don't have to worry about scavenging across websites to find a copy.

Just to be clear. The German printing is fully English as well (which is slightly annoying as I have some cards I'll never use!). I can highly recommend it and you should certainly get it sooner all later as it improves this, already good, game to really good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
negatrev wrote:
antoinef wrote:

Just to be clear. The German printing is fully English as well (which is slightly annoying as I have some cards I'll never use!). I can highly recommend it and you should certainly get it sooner all later as it improves this, already good, game to really good!

Yep, the German printing is German/English as many of the cards are either duplicated in the other language or printed one language per side of a single card. The English printing will have all of the German removed in case that bothers your sensitivities. But hopefully, most importantly, it'll stay in stock longer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Povey
United Kingdom
Leek
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
I have just managed to accidently order the German only expansion.

Lookout Spiele have just emailed me to say the expansion reprint is NOT multi lingual.

They have confirmed though that the English reprint of the expansion should be in with them this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bertybobby wrote:
Lookout Spiele (...) have confirmed though that the English reprint of the expansion should be in with them this week.

Thanks for letting us know that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Van Genechten
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bertybobby wrote:
Lookout Spiele (..) have confirmed though that the English reprint of the expansion should be in with them this week.

Thursday already and still nothing
Ahhhh the stress!
refreshing couple of times per day in fear that I will miss out again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fonza wrote:
Bertybobby wrote:
Lookout Spiele (..) have confirmed though that the English reprint of the expansion should be in with them this week.

Thursday already and still nothing
Ahhhh the stress!
refreshing couple of times per day in fear that I will miss out again

You are not the only one whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Van Genechten
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexFS wrote:
You are not the only one whistle

FYI: English version in stock at Lookout Speile

Ordered
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Fortuin
United States
Morristown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I give up. I don't know when Mayfair is going to print this. I think I'm just going to get the German version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
antoinef wrote:
I give up. I don't know when Mayfair is going to print this. I think I'm just going to get the German version.

It is printed. And on it's way to the US. Takes a while...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received mine today thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Fortuin
United States
Morristown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexFS wrote:

Ok ... where did you even buy the English version though? I still don't see it for sale on either the Mayfair website or the Lookout website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
antoinef wrote:
AlexFS wrote:

Ok ... where did you even buy the English version though? I still don't see it for sale on either the Mayfair website or the Lookout website.

Ordered it two weeks ago at the lookout spiele website, where it's sporadically available.

Just checked now, the english version is unavailable, at the moment...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Fortuin
United States
Morristown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexFS wrote:
antoinef wrote:
AlexFS wrote:

Ordered it two weeks ago at the lookout spiele website, where it's sporadically available.

Just checked now, the english version is unavailable, at the moment...

I've been checking the Spiele website almost daily and when someone announced there were more copies I was on two hours later and they were already sold out. I don't see why they don't print more copies of this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Fortuin
United States
Morristown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
antoinef wrote:

Ok, I got my copy yesterday and was PLEASANTLY surprised to get the English version of the game! I had ordered the German language version and was willing to do some translation if necessary (since my base game is half English and half German anyway).

The packing slip even states that it's meant to be the German language edition so some kind soul at Lookout Spiele took the calculated risk of packing an English version instead and really made my day!

Thank you so much whoever you are! I appreciate the thoughtfulness!

I know what I'm going to be playing this weekend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.