Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings Friends,

We would like to introduce you our new project: España 20: La Guerra Peninsular (The Peninsular War).

This is a fully translated into Spanish language game containing both España 20 Volume I & Volume II, published under Victory Point Games’ license.

So this game contains four battles (Bailén, Arapiles, Bussaco, Talavera) with updated design and game components. We have developed a solitaire game system and quick battle system that may be purchased together the game.

We have launch a crowfunding campaign (Verkami), and you can get the game at early bird for 59 euros (with free shipping to Spain).

https://www.verkami.com/projects/17605-wargame-espana-20-de-...

We hope you like and enjoy it!

Best regards,

Jose Manuel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aric Ashgrove
United States
Independence
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
...at last I return back to the logical and sane world of wargaming, in order to truly enjoy games again.
badge
Early American Sharp Shooter - Roger's Rangers
mbmbmbmbmb
Any future plans to release your solo rules and this reprint in English? Either company?..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashgrove wrote:
Any future plans to release your solo rules and this reprint in English? Either company?..

España 20, vol 1 and 2 are already available in English- and are beautiful to behold, I'll tell ya. Do you mean the solo system? That seems new and I would be interested in an English version of that, depending on specifics of the system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
coil23 wrote:
Ashgrove wrote:

España 20, vol 1 and 2 are already available in English- and are beautiful to behold, I'll tell ya. Do you mean the solo system? That seems new and I would be interested in an English version of that, depending on specifics of the system.

Greetings,

About this reprint, I suppose they weren't interested if they have games in stock of any of the two Volumes.

Regarding to the solo rules, VPG were so interested since we informed them that we were working in it. Once we have all finished and ready to printer, we will send to VPG. So perhaps, if they find them interesting, they may decide to publish an English version. It is soon to know it.

Thank you for your interest!

Best regards,

Jose Manuel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmkinki wrote:
coil23 wrote:
Ashgrove wrote:

Greetings,

About this reprint, I suppose they weren't interested if they have games in stock of any of the two Volumes.

Regarding to the solo rules, VPG were so interested since we informed them that we were working in it. Once we have all finished and ready to printer, we will send to VPG. So perhaps, if they find them interesting, they may decide to publish an English version. It is soon to know it.

Thank you for your interest!

Best regards,

Jose Manuel

That sounds great. I hope to hear more on this from VPG in the future. And congratulations on your crowd funding. Glad it went so well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Matthew!

With VPG permission, I'll try to keep you informed and give you details about how it works.

Best Regards,

Jose Manuel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.