Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nestor Ivanor
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is your favorite resource management game that is best with two players?

Ready... Go!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Le Havre isn't best with 2 players, but it is really good with 2 players, which may make it a better game than some things that are best with 2. Are you interested in those too, or is 'best with 2' a hard requirement?

Le Havre: The Inland Port is a 2 player version of Le Havre, so it's by definition best with 2, but I haven't played it, so I cannot speak as to whether it is better than just playing Le Havre.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nestor Ivanor
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lacreighton wrote:
Le Havre isn't best with 2 players, but it is really good with 2 players, which may make it a better game than some things that are best with 2. Are you interested in those too, or is 'best with 2' a hard requirement?

Le Havre: The Inland Port is a 2 player version of Le Havre, so it's by definition best with 2, but I haven't played it, so I cannot speak as to whether it is better than just playing Le Havre.

I'm interested in anything that plays well with two players really. I've been in the mood for something where you collect resources and use those resources to do other stuff. Like in Agricola. I want Century Spice Road but that's not out in retail yet so I was curious on what other people enjoy at the two player count that involves resource management.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Then I stand by Le Havre. Anybody want a game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
-Ahead in the Clouds: a super tiny 2 players game where you gather and exchange resources to fulfill contracts. I'm having a blast with this!

-Glen More: played only 2 players so far, and it works great.

and +1 to Le Havre!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Jones
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Targi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo B.
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
All right. Then, fine. The title is "Cheese Song". Eh-hem. Hn... Here I go:
badge
Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪
mbmbmbmbmb
51st State: Master Set (same engine of Imperial Settlers)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.