Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb

Tall wall. Tremendous wall. They have way better walls here than we do. No bad hombres getting through this wall. That guy in white, probably a contractor. I bet I could get a great deal on this wall. This hat is weird. Terrible in the rain. Did they get the picture? I hope I don't have to touch any more dirty old walls on this trip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools

Okay. Western Wall. Wailing Wall. Got it. Do I have to start making all that Hebrew racket? Hard to think with all the noise. Gotta admit, this wall is YYuuugggeee. Wonder what Bibi's serving for lunch? Bet it's kosher. The man loves kosher, big-time. But, hey, I like delis -- there's a great one down the street from the tower. Makes a hell of a pastrami sandwich. Man, I could go for a pastrami sandwich. Damn, how long do I have to stand here? It's a wall. Jesus.... wonder if he ever saw this? Wonder if Jesus would like a pastrami sandwich. Man, I could go for a pastrami sandwich right now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hey, I have to call someone back home. This wall looks sturdy, the kind of wall I want to keep those Mexicans out. I'm going to fire the guy that's making me wear this hat. Hmm, oh looky here, i found a quarter in this hole. Ivanka and Jared must like this pic though, I mean, the hat! What's for lunch?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools

Wow, this wall is old. Really, really old ... but not sad old, just really, really .... old. Feels kinda lumpy, reminds me of Marla. That's why I had to get rid of her, lumpy, white ass. Make America Great Again? How about Make Marla's Ass Great Again. But Melania, now there's a great ass ... uuhhhmmmm I do like grabbing Melania's ass --

Wonder if the Secret Service guys notice I just sprouted a woody?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hmm, damn, I forgot my glasses, I hope I'm actually touching the wall. Thank God, something to lean on, if they only knew what I drank last night! I have to go to the bathroom.....Boy, I'd sure like to pee right now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything
mbmbmbmbmb
dkearns wrote:

Is it appropriate for Trump to be wearing a yarmulke? I've just never seen them worn by someone who isn't Jewish.

[edit] Ok apparently it is expected, or at least considered a sign of respect, to wear one in areas of worship. TIL I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm! ... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
mbmb
So many midsummer nights dream quotes about kissing stones

, MUST

REFRAIN!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
So many midsummer nights dream quotes about kissing stones

, MUST

REFRAIN!

They said there would be lots of tits and pussy on this wall. Just hard rock!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
dkearns wrote:

There is no situation, no matter how sober, serious, or venerable, that that man cannot make ridiculous. This photo is proof.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
sfox wrote:

[edit] Ok apparently it is expected, or at least considered a sign of respect, to wear one in areas of worship. TIL I guess.

Maybe an Orthodox practice? I have some Jewish family members and have been to temple ceremonies a few times (mitzvahs), we were never asked to wear a yarmulke and it would have felt inappropriate. Maybe since it wasn't an actual worship ceremony?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Trump
msg tools
mbmbmbmb

I still don't understand what is the big idea with this wall. Walls are to hold things up. That wall isn't holding anything up. And for a holy place, people sure do like to litter. Actually they place their litter in the wall. So disrespectful. Not like me. I would so respect that wall. I would sell ad space on that wall so we could make money from advertisers who are targeting praying people. It would be huge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snoo Py
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb

Weird guy. He seems important for someone with such a bad tan. Not tall. He gave me a paper about that big dumb hoax, I gave him my electoral map. I won. That always makes me smile. Tremendous place, boring old dude knows how to decorate. Lots of gold. Gold is tremendous. Man my tan looks great. He feels bad about his bad tan. That last place had a bigly gold dome. Great dome. Just tremendous. I could buy it and put Trump on it. Make it great again. Biggest landslide victory ever. I hate it here.

Pope Francis: Jesus fucking Christ. Get these assholes out of my sight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
'I make the history. The best history. Ask anyone my history is the best most classiest history of all the histories.'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb

I knew it would work. There isn't a Mexican for 1000 miles of here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dkearns wrote:

Weird guy. He seems important for someone with such a bad tan. Not tall. He gave me a paper about that big dumb hoax, I gave him my electoral map. I won. That always makes me smile. Tremendous place, boring old dude knows how to decorate. Lots of gold. Gold is tremendous. Man my tan looks great. He feels bad about his bad tan. That last place had a bigly gold dome. Great dome. Just tremendous. I could buy it and put Trump on it. Make it great again. Biggest landslide victory ever. I hate it here.

Pope Francis: Jesus fucking Christ. Get these assholes out of my sight.

Any person that gets to meet the Pope is likely all smiles, as is Trump here. But yes, I had to laugh when i saw the ofiical photos, and saw just how stolid the Pope was. And it was not lost on some journalists and photographers about the obvious contrast in the photo between white (good) and black (bad).

That said, I have to commend Trump, something I rarely do, but he has managed to keep his foot out of his mouth, in his visit to this important world dignitary. I believe the Pope may have had some stern words for Trump regarding some of his policies, but Trump, to his credit, and at least in this instance, knows that with the Pope, it's better to receive, than dish it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.