5 Posts

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Evade question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cher Kang Gan
Malaysia
flag msg tools
Hi, I have some questions regarding evading.
When we roll for evade, does it count as an action?
When there's 2 or more monsters in a space with an investigator, how do we roll for evade? Do you roll for all? Or do you roll for the monster with the highest horror only?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Beeson

West Virginia
msg tools
Its the sky writers' code!
badge
I am so sick of that damn code!
mbmbmbmbmb
Evading does not count as an action, although you may forfeit you action if you fail the evade check. When evading multiple monsters, you only roll for the monster with the highest awareness. Its the green number on the front of the monster tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cher Kang Gan
Malaysia
flag msg tools
Thank you~

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
East Windsor
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that even if you fail the evade test you still perform your action, so long as the test doesn't explicitly state that you forfeit your action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
Working on Perdition's Mouth game content
mbmbmbmbmb
err404 wrote:
Note that even if you fail the evade test you still perform your action, so long as the test doesn't explicitly state that you forfeit your action.

Great notice I totally overlooked this fact. Fortunatelly we passed both evade checks in our first game so nothing happened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.