Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christer Ulfsparre
Sweden
Eskilstuna
Södermanland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought it would be interesting to see which characters are the most played ones. Try to choose at least 6-9 different characters.

Poll
Which characters do you play the most?
Troll
Theif
Warrior
Cleric
Mekanork
Goblin
Wall walker
Wizard
Barbarian
Acrobat
Fire elemental
Magophage
Water elemental
The prophet
Telekenisist
Courtesan
Undead dragon
The Mummy
Ghoul
Necromancer
The Shadow
Vampire
Angel of light
Spectre
Gold Dragon
Samurai
Dwarf Troll Slayer
Dark Angel
Berserker
Crossbowman
Assassin
The General
Red dragon
Pick pocket
Paladin
Golem
Elf scout
Weapon master
Illusionist
Ghost
      17 answers
Poll created by Holloweye

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly I've only played the base and Paladins expansion, so my choices were limited! but very curious on how this unfolds...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♫ As the masters rot on walls ♫ And the angels eat their grapes ♫ I watched Picasso Visit The Planet Of The Apes ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
I voted for characters from P&D and F&W.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Roth
Switzerland
Basel
Basel-Stadt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1. The thief... even with all expansions the best piece in the game. So much speed, her ability to run over traps (+literally being a rope), manipulating gates as well as just enough strenght to pick on the weaker characters make her first choice in any draft. So much versatility, and then just run out of the f*ç%ing dungeon...

2. Closely followed by the wizard, that little one time use nuclear bomb, as a constant threat brings the cold war into the game... After the instantkill, usually flies out of the maze.

3. If in a game without the wizard or trollslayer, then the third place goes to the troll. Placed directly in front of the enemy gates he spoils the opponents game by having to kill him all over again and again every turn so that he can't make an attack.

4. Banshee. Same reason like the wizard -> Instantkill if the opponent permanently doesn't place his minis very carefully (meaning in edges, no straight lines and close to traps etc.) A constant threat.

5. The telepath (which is missing on the list btw! Why no DT: Prison Characters?) As long as you have fight cards, he is the strongest character in close combat, killing everybody and wasting their combat cards.

6. Crossbowman. Being able to initiate but not getting wounded when you lose a combat gives some vicious tactics, like forcing the opponent to waste a lot of combat cards on characters he doesnt want to get killed.

7-8. The Elf (or anything else with speed 6+ and/or flying) Run through the maze in a single turn for some instant victory points

Sigh... I love this game so much... it desperately needs a re-print or collection print on Kickstarter...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christer Ulfsparre
Sweden
Eskilstuna
Södermanland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark Angel - I feel is easily looked over because the lack of interesting abilities. But this is one of my go-to characters beacuse of her amazing mobility and decent support strength. The ability to fly over your opponents to start a group combat is so awesome.

Berseker - Also one of the favorites then I play. She got the strength to take down any one character or multiple characters by herself. And the ability to combine to lower cards to a equivelent high one is amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.