Subject: King of Everything rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Rivera
United States
Union City
California
flag msg tools
Searching for the perfect container to hold Gigazaur and Company can be a daunting task.

Broken Token is an option, but even then, you're having to choose between packing up KoT OR KoNY, but not both.

Factor in that I have both 2011 and 2016 version of KoT to go along with the monsters from New York, plus all of the expansions, promos...and well, options become more and more limited.

So I decided to take matters into my own hands and make my own box.

Ingredients:

1 Pathfinder the Card Game Box
1 Ultra Pro Travel Back Divider
Numerous tiny plastic containers
Colored Paper, Scissors, Tape, and Gumption

I had tried to post pictures of the steps in making the box, but BGG didn't deem the photos worthy - so here is the finished product.

I can even fit all my pairs of dice, plus 3 dice trays (two made out of the sides of a jewelry box lined with felt, and a simple travel lunch container that changes size. Everyone from King, to Rozy Pony are safe and secure, and the insert fits both the Health Trackers and Standees perfectly.

The Ultra Pro Bag was something I already had sitting around, but its only 17 bucks on amazon - or honestly if you aren't lazy you could simply make one yourself.

Just wanted to share!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great work!

You can upload pictures to your gallery and skip the approval porcess if you's like to share the rest of the pictures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.