Subject: Learn To Play Twilight Imperium 3 in Indianapolis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Provisor

Indianapolis
Indiana
msg tools
mbmb
We will be hosting two learn to play games of Twilight Imperium 3 on June 17th at Family Time Games. This will be mostly for new players looking to try the game or players looking to understand it better. We are going to be running two games, both will be the special scenario. We can accommodate up to 12 people. Let me know if you're interested or sign up on our meetup group.

Check out this Meetup with Epic Board Game Extravaganza http://meetu.ps/e/CRcLS/tf77n/d
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Provisor

Indianapolis
Indiana
msg tools
mbmb
I'd be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We promise a good time and the scenario is the easiest way to learn the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Provisor

Indianapolis
Indiana
msg tools
mbmb
One week left and still room for more players!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Provisor

Indianapolis
Indiana
msg tools
mbmb
Moving this to July 15th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Provisor

Indianapolis
Indiana
msg tools
mbmb
Still have a few spots left. If interest continues as it has been, I may open up spots to run a third game. Anyone with the experience and wants to run one, let me know. I can probably find one of my regulars to run it but don't mind if someone else does. Hope to see you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Provisor

Indianapolis
Indiana
msg tools
mbmb
The following Saturday is a normal game, that i host once a month. Anyone is welcome to join that one too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Provisor

Indianapolis
Indiana
msg tools
mbmb
Spots still open for tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Van Buren
United States
St. Paul Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any helpful player aids for the base game?
Rules and play look complicated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Provisor

Indianapolis
Indiana
msg tools
mbmb
There are many helpful player aids on BGG. It's probably best to start with a tech tree and basic reference guide. It's not a super complicated game, it just has an insane amount of small stuff to remember.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.