Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hoping our UK denizens and their families are safe.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Bitter acerbic harridan
mbmbmb
Fucking assholes.

Hope that that everyone's friends and family are safe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm! ... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
mbmb
19 dead and over 50 wounded the papers are reporting - it was mainly kids too at an Aria grand concert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Redmond
WA
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
19 dead and over 50 wounded the papers are reporting - it was mainly kids too at an Aria grand concert.

"Ariana Grande" is the performer.

(No fault of yours for not knowing how to spell that, just a clarification for others who might recognize her. I only knew of her previously because of a brief #blm support thing she did, but as this is UK-based that's probably irrelevant.)

To our UK posters, this is awful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank F
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
IF YOU WANT IT
badge
Please investigate a resource based economy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing sends a message of strength and righteousness like bombing tween girls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My thoughts go out to any BGGer affected by this, and to the families of the injured and killed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Holt
England
Rayleigh
Essex
flag msg tools
This is not the cat you're looking for - some other cat maybe?
badge
tout passe, tout lasse, tout casse
mbmbmbmbmb
The news this morning confirms a suicide bomber with an IED.
(but no confirmation of motive - not surprising within 12 hours of action)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Despicable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Bradley
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
The best things in life aren't things.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kids leaving a concert...

Arrests made though. Lets hope it leads somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neon Joe, Werewolf He-yump
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Sindriss wrote:
How are those open borders working out? I bet they let 1000s more unvetted extremists in by next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
toku42 wrote:
Sindriss wrote:
How are those open borders working out? I bet they let 1000s more unvetted extremists in by next week.

There dudes always come with an expiration stamp somewhere on their necks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Redmond
WA
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sindriss wrote:

If this had been a shooting, something tells me you'd be yelling at people to wait until the bodies were in the ground before trying to score cheap political points in their battle for gun control.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic Lineal
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mb
Sindriss wrote:

The UK has open borders? That's an interesting claim.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
mbmbmbmbmb
viclineal wrote:
Sindriss wrote:

Or an uninteresting display of callous ignorance, depending on POV.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
mbmbmbmbmb
Sindriss wrote:
It's the compassionate conservatives that really make one consider voting GOP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
toku42 wrote:
Sindriss wrote:

There dudes always come with an expiration stamp somewhere on their necks.

Like on Doctor Who? Those were kinda cool though....

Ferret
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm! ... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
mbmb
probally from a mess you created and late as usual. Kinda odd how you always need the rest ofus to hold your hand though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic Lineal
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mb
Sindriss wrote:
If you don't like the term open borders call it what you like but Britain took in over 1 million immigrants last year. If your sons and daughters being sacrificed to violent madmen is not motivation enough to protect your communities, family, and culture than perhaps it deserves to be conquered.

My living family history has quite a few sons (more than daughters) sacrificed to violent madmen. They didn't come from abroad, though, they lived next door and they said very similar things to what you say. I'm sure you'd sympathise with their ideas about cleansing the country from a number of terrible ills. That cleansing, of course, involved executing a number of members of my family.

So yeah, I try to watch out for violent madmen who use the same words as you do.

Quote:
Don't worry the USA will be here to save your asses again.

Whose asses would that be?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
Sindriss wrote:
viclineal wrote:
Sindriss wrote:

If you don't like the term open borders call it what you like but Britain took in over 1 million immigrants last year. If your sons and daughters being sacrificed to violent madmen is not motivation enough to protect your communities, family, and culture than perhaps it deserves to be conquered. Don't worry the USA will be here to save your asses again.

Whats great about these guys is they never fail to thumb their own posts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Frankiedamn wrote:
Sindriss wrote:
viclineal wrote:
Sindriss wrote:

If you don't like the term open borders call it what you like but Britain took in over 1 million immigrants last year. If your sons and daughters being sacrificed to violent madmen is not motivation enough to protect your communities, family, and culture than perhaps it deserves to be conquered. Don't worry the USA will be here to save your asses again.

Whats great about these guys is they never fail to thumb their own posts

Reminds me of the line from "Fiddler on the Roof"

Quote:
I heard that the Rabbi who must praise himself has a congregation of one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sindriss wrote:
viclineal wrote:
Sindriss wrote:

Fuck off troll.
At least wait until we know who did it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sindriss wrote:
viclineal wrote:
Sindriss wrote:

You may wish to wait until more information comes out before starting in on your bigoted manifesto. Might save you some embarrassment down the line. However, the fact that you are doing this while the people are still searching for their children might indicate you are rather immune to the strictures of normal human decency.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom anonymous
United Kingdom
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mb
Sindriss wrote:

An 8 year old child has been murdered, along with (at least) 21 others, mostly children and teenagers though we only know a few names/ages so far. How about you have a bit of respect and fuck off for a while to let us deal with the immediate aftermath of this before making stupid cheap political points.

the terrorist was born in Manchester in 1994 btw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sindriss wrote:
How are those open borders working out?

Invalid tweet.

Sounds like it's creating a rich, diverse, and supportive community that residents are proud of. How is pissing your pants in fear of brown people working out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
flag msg tools
Meaningless means there's a strong limit to how much I can mess up!
badge
This overtext is not in use.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sindriss wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
Sindriss wrote:
viclineal wrote:
Sindriss wrote:

You may wish to wait until more information comes out before starting in on your bigoted manifesto. Might save you some embarrassment down the line. However, the fact that you are doing this while the people are still searching for their children might indicate you are rather immune to the strictures of normal human decency.

Decries terrorism and Islamic religious extremists after they murder your children and gets called a bigot. This is the mindfucked naive clueless left in a nutshell.

Looks like you got called a bigot for decrying open borders to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [9] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.