4 Posts

Free Parking» Forums » General

Subject: Free Parking Inventory rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Janet Stafford
Canada
flag msg tools
I found a 1988 Free Parking game that seems to have almost two complete games in the box. Can anyone help me with the correct distribution of point cards and Feed the Meter cards? Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This entry in the forums of the Free Parking page seems to have at least some of the information you need.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janet Stafford
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks so much. Exactly what I needed. I'm just beginning to find my way around this great website and didn't know how to find this information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
janettoe wrote:
Thanks so much. Exactly what I needed. I'm just beginning to find my way around this great website and didn't know how to find this information.

Welcome to BGG!

The site is huge and there is a staggering wealth of knowledge and information here, but there's just about always someone who can answer a question or help you find your way around, so relax and have fun!

meeple

PS: don't be surprised if one of the admins moves this thread to the Free Parking forums, it happens all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.