Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm leeece on yucata.de
badge
Maybe we can grab a game sometime?
mbmbmbmbmb

I have just, more or less accidentally, discovered that Squatter is back in print and is be apparently being sold by the family of the fellow who created it.

http://www.squatter.com.au if you're looking for a copy of your own.

To my shame I've never played it, so I've ordered a copy.

Stay tuned!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Grace
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's hope the re-launch follows considerable redesign ! So much potential ....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't thought it was ever really out of print, possibly a little hard to find.

I met the designer and his son at the first Australian Games Expo at Albury way be when.

Interestingly enough I have on different occasions played it with friends who grew up on a sheep farm and they both said it was very accurate (in terms of events, cards etc.).

For a fifty-five year old game, it's quite good. Especially if the current edition has the little sheep's head tokens again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alicia Smith
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool!

Well I was looking for it a couple of years ago and it seemed to have fallen off the face of the Earth.

I've written to them and asked if they would consider putting their how to play video on bgg - they've gone to some trouble with their how to plays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alicia Smith
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The current link from BGG leads to a 404, and not the official site as such. I'm not really practised in proposing links but I can give it a try unless someone knows what they're doing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.