Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for a USS Hood rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt W
msg tools
mb
Hey gang,

I'm looking to acquire the USS Hood with all cards and tokens. I haven't seen any for sale on the GeekMarket, and there don't seem to be any on eBay. Does anyone have the USS Hood they're willing to part with?

I live in the GTA east if Toronto, so can pickup if there's one in the area. If not, would pay for shipping.

Peace out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Peters
msg tools
Well, I wish you luck if you are willing to say sell a kidney you might be able to buy some that are for sell. Cheapest I was able to find just now was $99USD+Shipping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually just listed one on Ebay a couple of days ago. You can find it here: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...gXqwAAOSwIaFZHNko

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have an extra one that I might get rid of of the price is right. Shipping would be a pain though. I'm assuming USA as there is no flag visible?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wood
United States
Cambridge
Vermont
flag msg tools
"Ahh! The aroma of several adventure games emanates from your person."
badge
"Save early, save often."
mbmbmbmbmb
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...gy-cAAOSwB-1YyXnh

Here's one with some extras?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt W
msg tools
mb
I'm in Canada, a lot of those don't even show up on eBay.ca because they don't ship here. Hoping to avoid being completely gouged on eBay. May just have to go with the proxy cards uploaded on here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here's where I bought mine http://www.docsmagic.de/Star-Trek-Attack-Wing-The-Q-Continuu...
You can get the ship plus a few extras and including shipping for less than $90 (Canadian), if you don't mind ordering from Europe. I'm not sure how customs will be handled, though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that's a very good source. I've purchased a lot of price ships from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wood
United States
Cambridge
Vermont
flag msg tools
"Ahh! The aroma of several adventure games emanates from your person."
badge
"Save early, save often."
mbmbmbmbmb
Btw, I dunno how far from Toronto you are, but that listing I posted is pretty close to you from the sound of it. Just saying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.